......OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets

title lost somewhere in a dark corner.

it's not much, but it's my life.


grab my hand
and take me far away
make the bad
disappear
and the darkness,
make it glow.

i know i can be complicated
i know i sometimes lose it
i know i make a fuss
out of anything.

but in the end
it doesn't really matter,
does it?
'cause it's not much, but it's my life.
so tread carefully...

old habits die hard. or never at all.
---
Today I learnt silence. *drowns in silence*
---
Listening to: Imaginary - Evanescence
Reading: Getting Rid Of Matthew
Watching: America's Next Top Model Cycle 10, Episode 11
Playing: Jenny's Fish Shop
---
In my field of paper flowers
And candied clouds of multiply
I lay inside myself for hours
And watch my purple sky fly over me.
(Evanescence - Imaginary)
*Click to download song.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

ZeList