......OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets

Uncomplicated.


'Your T-shirt lost its smell of you
And the bathroom's still a mess.
Remind me why we decided this was for the best.'

---
'No hard feelings but there's nothing left
No point in crying
And dying and
Running around.'
---
Rory: Dean.
Dean: What?
Rory: Wait!
Dean: Why?
Rory: Because I love you, you idiot.
---
Today I learnt that not even a good joke can always save you.
---
Listening to: Meredith Brooks - Bitch
Reading: Getting Rid Of Matthew
Watching: Better Off Ted Season 1, Episode 5
Playing: MyBrute
---
I hate the world today
You're so good to me, I know
But I can't change
Tried to tell you but you looked at me like maybe
I'm an angel underneath
Innocent and sweet
(Meredith Brooks - Bitch)
*Click to download song.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

ZeList